Cub Scouts can participate in Metro Parks programs specially designed to help boys meet badge requirements, and have fun in the outdoors!
Register individually or as a troop. Call 614.508.8111.
Information about each program will appear in seasonal editions of
Metro Parks’ “ParkScope” and in the programs section of our website. Program start time will be given to you when you call to register.
Programs will meet many, if not all, of the badge requirements. Scout leaders are responsible for providing badges/pins if the boys are eligible after attending a Metro Parks Scout Day.
| SCHEDULED CUB SCOUT DAY PROGRAMS
BEAR CUBS SHARING YOUR WORLD WITH WILDLIFE
• 1/19/13 At Blendon Woods (Register beginning 12/1/12)
• 5/4/13 At Slate Run (Register beginning 3/1/13)
• 9/22/12 At Sharon Woods (Register beginning 9/1/12)
• 5/11/13 At Blacklick Woods (Register beginning 3/1/13)
• 2/16/13 At Blacklick Woods (Register beginning 12/1/12)
• 4/13/13 At Highbanks (Register beginning 3/1/13)
• 10/20/12 At Pickerington Ponds (Register beginning 9/1/12)
• 4/20/13 At Blendon Woods (Register beginning 3/1/13)
Boy scouts fishing at Three Creeks
(Photo by Jill Snyder)