Friends of Metro Parks
Friends of Metro Parks is a non-profit organization with a mission to enhance public use and enjoyment of our parks, seek out public support and advocate for our parks for current and future generations. We LOVE our Metro Parks… and we work to make sure these beautiful, natural spaces are LOVED and enjoyed for generations to come.
You may have heard about – or even participated in – some of our recent activities:
- Fund projects at various parks through the Tad Jeffrey Memorial Fund
- Hosting Yappy Hour for park goers and their canine companions
- Sneak Peeks of our new parks and exhibits
- Introduce new people to our parks through fun, interactive events
- Creating ways for the community to appreciate and be an advocate for Metro Parks
Why should YOU become a Friend of Metro Parks?
By joining the Friends you’re showing your LOVE for the natural spaces of Central Ohio. Membership is free but donations are welcome and help us to continue to provide programming for all park goers. Plus, you’ll be able to participate in special events open only to members. More details are available at metroparksfriends.org
Once we process your application and tax-deductible donation, you’ll receive a confirmation notice. We’ll keep you abreast of upcoming Friends programs and activities via e-mail. And, stay in the loop via our Facebook page
Thank you for your support and for showing your LOVE of our Metro Parks.