Welcome to Metro Parks Summer Camp!
Metro Parks Summer Camps are weekly programs designed for kids to come as you are, explore nature and make new friends. With our dedicated and highly trained Camp Team, parents and guardians are guaranteed that their kids will have the opportunity to safely discover a world of outdoor adventures unlike any other, and make memories and friendships that last a lifetime, all in our incredible Metro Parks.
2023 SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION AND ESSAY (download the form and complete in Adobe Acrobat Reader)
2023 SUMMER CAMP PARENTS HANDBOOK
REQUIRED FORMS (must be completed by parents/guardians – download and complete in Adobe Acrobat Reader)
WE ASK THAT PARTICIPANTS LIMIT REGISTRATION TO THREE WEEKS TO ALLOW MORE CHILDREN TO PARTICIPATE.
2023 Metro Parks Summer Camp Registration Information
- Camp offerings will be posted online for viewing by Tuesday, February 21. This information will include ages, dates, times, themes and prices.
- This year, we’ll be offering an early registration date for Franklin County Residents ONLY on Tuesday, March 7 at 9AM.
- Camp registration will open to residents in all other counties on Wednesday, March 8 at 9AM.
- Before and after care hours are 7:30AM – 8:30AM and 4:30PM – 5:30PM and are only available for Traditional Camp registrations for a fee of $70 per week, per child (or for $40 per week per child for Before Care only, or for $40 per week per child for After Care only).
- Normal camp hours are 8:30AM – 4PM, with a 30-minute window to drop off from 8:30AM to 9AM and a 30-minute window to pick-up from 4PM to 4:30PM if not enrolled in Before Care or After Care. Registration for Before Care and After Care will occur at the same time as general camp registration. Families wishing to enroll their campers in before and after cares hours must register for Traditional Camp.
- Hours for Specialty Camps will vary.
- Summer Camp Cancellation Policy:
- 90% refund for all cancellations until March 31, 2023
- 50% refund for all cancellations until April 30, 2023
- No refunds after May 1, 2023
How to Register for Summer Camp
- Our registration system has not changed!
- Click here on or after March 7 (Franklin County Residents) or March 8 (residents of other Ohio counties) to visit the registration page for 2023 Summer Camps.
- Simply login, reset your password (if needed) and update any personal information that has changed prior to completing your registration.
- Please Note: Camp registration opens for Franklin County residents on Tuesday, March 7 at 9AM and for all other non – Franklin County residents on Wednesday, March 8 at 9AM.
- Need help on registration day? Call 614-891-0700 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Goals of Metro Parks Summer Camp
Our Summer Camps will:
- Create a safe and inclusive environment in which campers can discover nature.
- Provide opportunities for campers to make new friends and build relationships.
- Introduce campers to new outdoor adventures and nature experiences.
- Facilitate the development of new skills through hands-on learning.
- Foster a life-long appreciation and understanding of the natural world.
- Change lives naturally
- Have Fun!