Welcome to Metro Parks Summer Camp!
Metro Parks Summer Camps are weekly programs designed for kids to come as you are, explore nature and make new friends. With our dedicated and highly trained Camp Team, parents and guardians are guaranteed that their kids will have the opportunity to safely discover a world of outdoor adventures unlike any other, and make memories and friendships that last a lifetime, all in our incredible Metro Parks.
ATTENTION: Scholarship applications are available and can be downloaded here.
2022 Metro Parks Summer Camp Registration Information
- Camp offerings will be posted online for viewing by Wednesday, March 9. This information will include ages, dates, times, themes and prices.
- This year, we’ll be offering an early registration date for Franklin County Residents ONLY on Tuesday, March 15 at 9AM.
- Camp registration will open to residents in all other counties on Thursday, March 17 at 9AM.
- Before and after care hours are 7:30AM – 8:30AM and 4PM – 5:30PM and are only available for Traditional Camp registrations for a fee of $75.00 per week, per child.
- Normal camp hours are 8:30AM – 4:00PM. Families wishing to enroll their campers in before and after cares hours must register for Traditional Camp, and will be sent a registration link a few weeks prior to the start of camp season.
How to Register for Summer Camp
- Our registration system has not changed!
- Click here to visit the registration page for 2022 Summer Camps.
- Simply login, reset your password (if needed) and update any personal information that has changed prior to completing your registration.
- Please Note: Camp registration opens for Franklin County residents on Tuesday, March 15 at 9AM and for all other non – Franklin County residents on Thursday, March 17 at 9AM.
- Need help on registration day? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Goals of Metro Parks Summer Camp
Our Summer Camps Will:
- Create a safe and inclusive environment in which campers can discover nature.
- Provide opportunities for campers to make new friends and build relationships.
- Introduce campers to new outdoor adventures and nature experiences.
- Facilitate the development of new skills through hands-on learning.
- Foster a life-long appreciation and understanding of the natural world.
- Change lives naturally
- Have Fun!